I think this might be relevant to some people too!

Kath

Dr. Kath Browne,

Senior Lecturer,

School of the Environment,

Cockcroft Building,

Lewes Road,

Brighton,

BN2 4GJ,

England.

Tel: +44 1273 642377

Email: [log in to unmask]

***OUT NOW!***

Geographies of Sexualities (Browne, K, Lim, J. and Brown G. eds)

To read more and get a paper copy go to: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Geographies-Sexualities-Theory-Practices-Politics/dp/0754647617/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1215094915&sr=8-1