Hi all,

Becky (from DARG and works here) and I are going to met tomorrow to draft something for the global south proposal.  I will then circulate it to all who have said they have an interest.

Eleanor- can you take a lead in organising the (non)-reading weekend...

We have some money in our account so we should be able to offer some funding in the bids.

Kath

Dr. Kath Browne,

Senior Lecturer,

School of the Environment,

Cockcroft Building,

Lewes Road,

Brighton,

BN2 4GJ,

England.

Tel: +44 1273 642377

Email: [log in to unmask]

***OUT NOW!***

Geographies of Sexualities (Browne, K, Lim, J. and Brown G. eds)

To read more and get a paper copy go to: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Geographies-Sexualities-Theory-Practices-Politics/dp/0754647617/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1215094915&sr=8-1