Hello all,

I cannot  import my eeg data in spm. The data are in .mat format (channelsXtime). I have tried to put the data in a Fieldtrip raw data struct according to chapter 13.2 of the spm8 manual (inside man folder) but when I convert the struct in spm I take the following errors:

Warning SOPEN: Automated OVERFLOWDETECTION not supported - check yourself for saturation artifacts.

??? Reference to non-existent field 'SPR'.

Error in ==> read_biosig_header at 60

if length(biosig.SPR)>1 & any(diff(biosig.SPR))

Error in ==> read_header at 1083

      hdr = read_biosig_header(filename);

Error in ==> fileio_read_header at 11

[varargout{1:nargout}] = funhandle(varargin{:});

Error in ==> spm_eeg_convert at 70

hdr = fileio_read_header(S.dataset, 'fallback', 'biosig');

Error in ==> spm_eeg_convert_ui at 79

D = spm_eeg_convert(S);

??? Error while evaluating uicontrol Callback

Moreover, I take the same mistakes when converting the mafdeMspm8_example.mat that I downloaded from the SPM website.

Can someone advise of a way to import the data in spm?