The cleanup procedure is something that I cobbled together one afternoon and
kind of works in a bit of an ad hoc way.  I was therefore reluctant to make
it the default behaviour for DARTEL import (in the hope of replacing it with
a proper MRF type approach).  For the data here in the FIL, this option
doesn't make so much difference - but it may make help for data from other
groups.  If this is the case for the DRG scans, then I would suggest
uncommenting this line.

All the best,
-John