From: SPM (Statistical Parametric Mapping) [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On
Behalf Of Jin Bo
Sent: Tuesday, October 07, 2008 8:22 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [SPM] How to mask 2-level results for specific brain regions

Thank you very much. This is exactly what I want. However, after I add
the WFU_PickAtlas under toolbox directory, add the path on top of SPM,
I cannot see it appeared in the toolbox menu. Is there something
special about running this in windows? On the manual, it says that
this has not been tested in windows.

Thank you very much

Jin