Carlos,

NaN's in the contrasts images are fine.  You only need to convert con image NaN's to zeros if you'll be smoothing those con  images.

Are the problems related to smoothness estimation?  I.e. is the smoothness FWHM or Resels NaN as well?  Or, are their strange values for the "Expected voxels per cluster" or "Expected number of clusters"?  Is the number of the voxels in the analysis what you expect?  (Mask not way too large or too small?)

If there are NaN's in the smoothness estimate, look at the FWHM image (compute from the RPV image with ImCalc as FWHM = RPV.^(1/3)).  Viewing this image with CheckReg with other images (e.g. the mask, or T image, ResMS (or its square root), etc).  If the is *really* irregularly shaped (i.e. no contiguous voxels) it is possible to have almost all NaN's in the RPV image.

-Tom