Quoting "Hoffman-Hussain, Candace" <[log in to unmask]>:
Dear Candace,
Congratulations! You have done very well. I am not sure that I can
help you any further but if it is possible for you not to feel too
pressured by your supervisors so much the better. I am sure you
already have a lot of fascinating stuff ti analyse. I did small
undergraduate study on the view of carers of people diagnosed with a
psychiatric illness about their views of statutory services. In the
three interview I was able to undertake the findings were confirmed by
a much more experienced researcher.

Best wishes,
Elisabeth