Andy, that would be wonderful.  We'd like, if possible, to know where
the copy ends up, and if we can get it, a solid description that
indicates its condition as well as any notable marginalia or other
inscriptions.

We're going to make a Finding Aid with data like this available to
all.  Thanks so much for helping out!

David