We've got two jobs going here at Cancer Research UK.

The first is a temporary 6 month (could be extended) senior science information officer position to work on the scientific yearbook and write about the charity’s research achievements for various resources.
http://jobs.cancerresearchuk.org/view_vacancy.php?requirementId=8106&work_sphere=Press

The second role is a permanent science information officer role with a greater emphasis on writing for the web – it will involve writing for resources, developing the research highlights section on our Cancer & Research website and acting as point of contact for regional press teams.
http://jobs.cancerresearchuk.org/view_vacancy.php?requirementId=8105&work_sphere=Press

I'm happy to answer brief informal enquiries about either of these positions. It's a great place to work, and a fantastic team. Would suit people with a strong biology background, excellent communication skills (written and verbal) and web skills (for the second role).

Cheers,
Kat

Listen to the Cancer Research UK podcast to catch up on the latest news, events and discoveries! Download the latest show now from http://info.cancerresearchuk.org/news/podcast/

Dr Kat Arney
Senior Science Information Officer
Cancer Research UK
3rd Floor
61, Lincoln's Inn Fields
Holborn
London WC2A 3PX

Direct Line: 020 7061 8456
Mobile: 07779 307253
Fax: 020 7061 8301
e-mail:

www.cancerresearchuk.org

This communication is from Cancer Research UK. Our website is at www.cancerresearchuk.org. We are a charity registered under number 1089464 and a company limited by guarantee registered in England & Wales under number 4325234. Our registered address is 61 Lincoln's Inn Fields, London WC2A 3PX. Our central telephone number is 020 7242 0200.

This communication and any attachments contain information which is confidential and may also be privileged. It is for the exclusive use of the intended recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient(s) please note that any form of disclosure, distribution, copying or use of this communication or the information in it or in any attachments is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender and delete the email and destroy any copies of it.

E-mail communications cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error free, as information could be intercepted, corrupted, amended, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. We do not accept liability for any such matters or their consequences. Anyone who communicates with us by e-mail is taken to accept the risks in doing so.
********************************************************************** 1. To suspend yourself from the list, whilst on leave, for example, send an email to mailto:[log in to unmask] with the following message:

set psci-com mail -- [include hyphens]

leave psci-com -- [include hyphens]

5. The psci-com gateway to internet resources on science communication and science and society can be found at http://psci-com.ac.uk