List members may be interested in the following event...

Discussing Darwin: Can science ignore faith?

Friday 28th November, 6.30-8pm

Religion and science are both valued cultural endeavours that are called upon
when looking for answers, inspiration and guidance. They have often been
seen as being in conflict with one another but despite this they are both
strong elements in society. Join us for a drink and a lively debate as we
attempt to explore the relationship between science and Christianity and
discuss if there is a middle ground that could allow both sides to reconcile
their differences.

Speakers:
Reverend Professor Michael Reiss
Dr. Christopher Lyal

Tickets cost £6 and can be booked online by following the link below...
http://www.nhm.ac.uk/visit-us/whats-on/special-events/discussing-
darwin/index.html

Best, Ivvet.

Ivvet Modinou
Science Communicator/Host

Nature Live Team
The Natural History Museum
Cromwell Road
South Kensington
London
SW7 5BD
t: 020 7942 6032
e: [log in to unmask]

Nature Live brings together scientists and visitors to explore, discover and
discuss the natural world and our place within it through a daily programme of
events. For details of our programme or to watch live and archive events visit
our website at www.nhm.ac.uk/nature-live

send an email to mailto:[log in to unmask] with the following message:

set psci-com mail -- [include hyphens]

leave psci-com -- [include hyphens]