It's Hallowe'en in the real world, but in the advanced world of Focus
Listings it's nearly New Year. I'm now working on the What's On pages for
our January issue, which goes on sale December 18th.
So please let me know what science and technology related events,
exhibitions, TV and radio programmes you'll have between December 20th and
the end of January 2009.
As usual, I need all the details, including a telephone number and website
we can publish for readers to find out more, and the full address and
postcode of the venue. Please don't ask me to just look everything up on
your website - this is a free listings service, and the easier you make it
for me to include you, the more likely it is that you'll appear in print. If
you're not sure what to include, do e-mail me and ask.
Thanks in advance for all your help. I need to get your information by next
Wednesday (5th November) please.
Cheers
Timandra

Timandra Harkness
tel. (+44) 07958 988689
 <http://www.timandraharkness.com> www.timandraharkness.com

send an email to mailto:[log in to unmask] with the following message:

set psci-com mail -- [include hyphens]

leave psci-com -- [include hyphens]