Be careful Patrinkulus,

they say that new pc's jump, eat Vile Borises and vice-versa, and that they
drink the finest wines you have in the cellar. Terrible - I would not let it
there on its own.
Moreover, the axbox is a soft done with an ox that bobs when coxed. Thus...
your warned and warmed now with blest thoughts,
blast
Anny

--
Anny Ballardini