From: Poetryetc: poetry and poetics [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On
Behalf Of Max Richards
Sent: 22 October 2008 20:26
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: easy snap

Quoting Patrick McManus <[log in to unmask]>:

> Marriage is NOT easy!!and cutting my toenails these days and living with
VB
> P :-)

Depends on the intensity of the irony accumulating in the word easy,
Patrick.
As for toenails, if partner won't help, consider a podiatrist.
Not that I have, yet, but in these parts the profession flourishes.
In fact my wife's friend Mary the very busy podiatrist is dining with us
tonight,
not that we discuss toenails over our meal.
She does discourse about the dear old folk in homes she has regular visits
to.

Max

This email was sent from Netspace Webmail: http://www.netspace.net.au