Peter's images are available as prints on fine art paper and can be
purchased, if I may pass this along to the list. I would like to
purchase one or two myself but living on an Australian single pension
below the cost of living index seems to prevent this, rather well, at
least for now.

However, if others who have an interest would like to purchase it seems
to me a good move. I fear this may be one of my regrets like my passing
on one of the later large James Gleason oils on canvas, one of which now
hangs in the foyer of the Art Gallery of NSW, even if I think they could
have chosen better, given what was on offer. But so is life... best
wishes, Chris Jones.