Barry, yes that sounds good, many thanks. I have almost fallen in love
with that obscure word, agglutation, which is in my out of date version
of the OED. The only other usage I found via a lazy google search
appears to be bio-chemistry but then the field of hard science appears
rather fond of obscure Latinate words. The word sounds as if what it
means, sticking together.