Hi Folks,

As many of you know, my work brings auto-e (and other forms of social analysis)  to general audiences through performance art, poetry and storytelling.  I have a new CD out this month -- more info is below.  It's available through cdbaby.com.  There's a Facebook page that contains sample clips too.

In partnership,
Kimberly Dark

www.kimberlydark.com
619-708-8115

Personal, Powerful, Political -- Kimberly Dark's new spoken word CD Location is Everything is now available through CDbaby.com.

Location is Everything combines the best of spoken word performance, storytelling, humor and social analysis.  Dark’s voice soothes and seduces and at times, speaks with a compassionate authority. In this collection, Dark reminds us that Location is Everything when it comes to understanding the world around us – and understanding ourselves.

Of past releases, the Salt Lake Tribune says “Dark doesn’t shy away from provocative, even incendiary statements, but don’t expect a rant.  Her shows, leavened with humor, are more likely to explore how small everyday moments can inform the arc of our lives.”  According to the San Diego Union Tribune"Dark's love poems are candid... and helped earn her an enthusiastic standing ovation from an audience of several hundred."  The Evening Echo in Cork Ireland calls Dark “a force to be reckoned with on every level.”  Visit Kimberly online at www.kimberlydark.com