Message
Hi all

Lots going on in our department at present... hence further request for information. ( Large local authority).
Does anyone have or know where I can find criteria used when making an OH suggestion for "medical redeployment". I know each case is different and has to be judged on its own merits, but feel in our department this should in some way meet criteria... which seem not to exist.

This makes things difficult at times, especially when asked by an employee if they can be medically redeployed..... when it seems more because they do not like the job anymore as opposed to actual health issues..... however this usually leads to stress reactions, and if I had to redeploy all those with job stress.... there would be a limited workforce !!  Any assistance appreciated.

Anita Churchouse
BSc ( Hons) OH, SCPHN, RGN, RM

Home email: [log in to unmask]

OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH JOBS http://OHJobs.drmaze.net