From: [log in to unmask] [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Gail Collins
Sent: 23 October 2008 13:46
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [OCC-HEALTH] Hospital charges for A+E visit -straight from the horses mouth!

Further to my enquiry - I have spoken to our insurance people and have been told that for any work related accident requiring treatment and a claim is involved- a cost is recovered from the insurers
outpatient treatment £547 one off
in-patient  £672 per day and capped at £40,197
ambulance charge is £165

Not that it will affect whether an employee is assessed as needing hospital care (so I shall tell the manager who complained that he felt some hospital referrals by first aiders were unnecessary!!!!! we dont have that many honest)

http://www.dwp.gov.uk/cru/TariffIncreaseNote010408.doc

Thanks to all as usual

Kind regards
Gail

Any opinions expressed in this email are those of the individual and not necessarily those of Burton's Foods Ltd. This email and any files transmitted with it, including replies and forwarded copies (which may contain alterations), is intended solely for the addressee, is strictly confidential and may also be legally privileged. If you are not the addressee please do not print, re-transmit, store or act
in reliance on it or any attachments. Instead, please email it back to the sender or contact the IT ServiceDesk on +44 (0)151 488 4444. Please then delete this email and destroy any copies of it.

This email has been scanned for viruses by the MessageLabs Email Security System, however we highly recommend that you virus scan any attached files using your own antivirus software.

Registered in England No. 2086754
BURTON'S FOODS LIMITED
Charter Court
74-78 Victoria Street
St Albans
Herts
AL1 3XH

Tel: 01727 899700 Fax: 01727 899701 www.burtonsfoods.com

OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH JOBS http://OHJobs.drmaze.net

The information in this email and in any attachment(s) is commercial in confidence.

If you are not the named addressee(s) or if you receive this email in error then any distribution, copying or use of this communication or the information in it is strictly prohibited.

Please return it to the sender and delete all copies. Thank you.

Whilst e-mail and attachments are virus checked Gloucestershire Healthcare Community does not accept any liability in respect of any virus which is not detected.

Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email are those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of their respective organisation.

Gloucestershire Primary Care Trust
http://www.glospct.nhs.uk
2gether NHS Foundation Trust http://www.partnershiptrust.org.uk
Gloucestershire Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust http://www.gloshospitals.org.uk