Glenn

I think that what is meant here is that each screen will contain different
information. This approach is common when film editing. The uncut film is on
the one screen and the relevant sections are then transferred to the second
screen to make up the edited version. I actually do this using two windows
on the one PC screen, but I have seen a professional film editor with five
different screens!

As it is common practice in the film industry and, as far as I am aware, has
never been linked to any problems, I cannot see any cause for concern. Of
course, there are some issues about screen location, lighting etc.,  that
will need to be addressed.

Regards
Chris

EnviroDerm Services (UK) Ltd.
2 Amery Lodge Farm, North Littleton, Evesham, WR11 8QY, U.K.
Tel: 0044 1386 832 311
Dermatological Engineering for a healthier workplace
For more information about our support, services and technical aids, visit
our recently revised website: (www.enviroderm.co.uk)
For immediate help e-mail us at [log in to unmask] or phone on +44 1386
832 311

OCC-HEALTH ARCHIVES:

CONFERENCES AND STUDY DAYS:

OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH JOBS