For post 1431 accounts of Joan of Arc I've used in classes:

_The First Biography of Joan of Arc, with the Chronicle Record of a Contemporary Account_, trans. and annotated by Daniel Rankin and Claire Quintal (University of Pittsburgh Press, 1964), pp. 12-64.  It's c. 1500--later than you want.

and

the German Inquisitor Johann Nider on Joan of Arc (c. 1431-38) from
G.G. Coulton, ed, _Life in the Middle Ages_, (New York: Macmillan, c.1910), Vol I, 210-213 availabe at the Internet Medieval Sourcebook at http://www.fordham.edu/halsall/source/nider-stjoan1.html

A useful web resource is the International Joan of Arc Society
(http://smu.edu/ijas/) which used to have the _First Biography_ on line but seems to have removed it due to copyright issues.

Best,
John

John Shinners