My apologies for the repeat posting, but it was brought to my attention that I neglected to include my contact information.

I am seeking any information available for "L'Estimeur du Monde."  I believe it is a Dominican mirror for princes, and my experience with the text comes from its appearance in select French royal books of hours from the fourteenth century.  Any information about an author or other places this work can be found would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks!
Jennifer Naumann
Ph.D. Candidate
Department of Art History