medieval-religion: Scholarly discussions of medieval religion and culture Oh, yeah, the Arkansas nuns. I am more familiar with this case than I'd like to be. It got really strange before it was over with, although I did get called upon to design and build a tabernacle tower as a result of the situation - - - which is kind of a Medieval thing, so it connects ;-))

George the Less (yes, I AM in Arkansas, thank you for asking! ;-))

--Original Message Text---
From: Janine Peterson
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2008 14:48:02 -0400

medieval-religion: Scholarly discussions of medieval religion and culture This one of a group of Arkansas nuns has nothing to do with academia, alas. But it's interesting nonetheless considering medieval parallels to Marie Paule Giguere (I'm thinking of Guglielma of Milan here) and quite recent:

http://articles.latimes.com/2007/sep/27/nation/na-nuns27

Best,
Janine