University of Nottingham
Communications & Marketing Officer
School of Community Health Sciences, Division of Primary Care - PRIMIS+

£25,888 - £33,780 per annum

Salary can progress to £36,912 per annum, subject to performance

PRIMIS+ has been providing a national training and data analysis
service to Primary Care Trusts for over 10 years.  Due to the
development of new services, such as e-learning, and the need to
expand our team, we have the above vacancy for a qualified and
experienced individual.  This is an exciting opportunity to join an
enthusiastic team with an important role to play in improving patient
care through the effective use of information technology.

This post is a key role within the PRIMIS+ Communications team, with
responsibility for promoting the work of PRIMIS+, marketing the
services offered, researching, designing and writing literature for
publications (web and print), and researching and writing press
articles and case studies.

This post is open to job share.

Further information about PRIMIS is available at:
http://www.primis.nhs.uk.  For a discussion about this post, please
contact the PRIMIS+ Office, tel: 0115 846 6420, to arrange a telephone
appointment or informal visit.

For more details and/or to apply on-line please access:
http://jobs.nottingham.ac.uk/VF28389X1.  If you are unable to apply
on-line please contact the Human Resources Department, tel: 0115 951
3262 or fax: 0115 951 5205.

Please quote ref. VF/28389X1.

Closing date: 28 October 2008.

--