Hello All

Here in Nottingham City we are looking to replace our mobile library vehicle and considering leasing rather than buying. Has anyone any experiences, good or bad, that they would be willing to share with us to help us decide if it's the right way forward please?

Many thanks
Elaine

Elaine Watson
Customer service manager
Nottingham City Libraries
3rd Floor
Isabella Street
Nottingham
NG1 6AT
Registered to vote yet? Easy as 1 2 3...
All city households need to register to vote this year and every year - call us on 0115 9154938

This e-mail message has been scanned for Viruses and Content
and cleared by NetIQ MailMarshal.

This e-mail (and any attachments) is confidential and may
contain personal views which are not the views of
Nottingham City Council unless specifically stated.
If you have received it in error, please delete it from
your system, do not use, copy or disclose the information
in any way nor act in reliance on it and notify the sender
immediately. Please note that Nottingham City Council
monitors e-mails sent or received for the purposes of
ensuring compliance with its policies and procedures.
The contents of e-mails sent or received may have to be
disclosed if a relevant request is made under current
legislation, such as, but not limited to, the Data Protection
Act 1998 and the Freedom of Information Act 2000