Like reading crime fiction?  Would you like to be one of the 6 judges for the Crime Writers' Association Dagger in the Library Award in 2009?  There's no pay, but you do get invited to an excellent meal in London - all expenses paid - and an invitation to the CWA's gala awards evening - just for reading lots (and lots) of crime fiction!

Just in case you've not heard of Dagger in the Library; it is awarded to writers nominated by the staff or customers of public libraries to authors for the body of work produced and is intended to boost lesser-known authors.   Further details can be found at the CWA site www.thecwa.co.uk

If you're interested, please get in touch.   We're particularly looking for a judge from Wales - and not just because I'm a CLW graduate but because we haven't had a Welsh judge for years!

Mark Benjamin
Chair of Judges 2009