From: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">Ralph Adam
To: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">Frances Hendrix ; [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
Sent: Wednesday, October 29, 2008 4:14 PM
Subject: Join the CILIP Hustings

Why is it contrarian of Frances to request a reply on the list (where she asked her original questions)? Surely, it's good customer service.

Communities is a useful channel for Cilip to use for communicating with its members. But we haven't all got time to log into it; it's one of many channels open to members.

Why should the organisation take a procrustean approach that restricts two list members from discussing an issue?

> Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2008 22:05:49 +0000
> From: [log in to unmask]
> Subject: Re: Join the CILIP Hustings
> To: [log in to unmask]
>
> didn't intend to do any of those, simply replied to Bruce's original email
> Frances Hendrix
> Martin House Farm, Hilltop Lane, Whittle le Woods, Chorley, Lancs PR6 7QR,
> UK
> tel: 01257 274 833. fax: 01257 266 488
> email: [log in to unmask]

For the best free wallpapers from MSN Click here!