**Apologies for cross-posting**

Free informal Intranets Forum meeting for UKeiG members: Knowledge Management at the Environment Agency

To be held at:

Environment Agency

Rio House

Waterside Drive

Aztec West

Almondsbury

Bristol

BS32 4UD

Friday 12th December 2008 2.30 – 4.30 p.m.

There will be two presentations:

Making Easinet easier: making the Environment Agency's intranet work for our staff -Laura Sambrook, Interactive Content Manager

New initiatives in knowledge management in the Environment Agency - Liane Bradbrook, Senior Systems Advisor

Tea and mince pies will be provided

Bookings:

If you would like to attend this meeting, please contact: Janet Corcoran, Imperial College London [log in to unmask]

If you are not a member of UKeiG, and would like to come along to this meeting, visit the UKeiG website: http://www.ukeig.org.uk/join/index.html for joining details.

Location:

The location is close to Bristol Parkway station.  If a number of attendees can arrive at Bristol Parkway together, collection by taxi can be arranged; when booking please indicate whether you would like this service.  Please note that Rio House operates a very restricted parking system, so we can only provide spaces for disabled delegates.  For directions to Rio House please see http://tinyurl.com/5cht68 or contact Janet Corcoran at [log in to unmask].

Don't forget the UKeiG Conference 2009 - a residential forum that provides opportunities for information and IT professionals to network, wine and dine in excellent social surroundings while catching up on the very latest developments in e-information.  For further details visit the UKeiG website at www.ukeig.org.uk