"Apologies for cross posting"

School Libraries Group would like to inform you that there are some places still available for the ONE-DAY STUDY VISIT TO BARNFIELD ACADEMY WEST, BEDFORSHIRE, WEDNESDAY 12TH NOVEMBER 2008.

Programme is as follows:

9.30 am	Meet at Barnfield Academy West- reception and tea/coffee

10.00 am	Guided tour of library with the librarian Sue Lloyd.  Sue will also talk about Year 7 Induction Learning Resource Centre skills course and the drive to catch them young to encourage reading for pleasure.

11.00 am	Coffee/Tea

11.15 am	Sue Jones, Head of Hertfordshire Schools' Library Service will talk about Enjoying Reading in line with National Year of Reading.

12.30 pm	Lunch and Meet the Author with Stuart Hill

1.30 pm	Rebecca Hemming, Head of Library at University College School will talk about Book Week.

2.30 pm	Coffee/tea.

2.45 pm	Julia Bedford, Director of Business Support (SLT), Barnfield Academy, will talk about the road to Academy status and the new build.

3.45 pm 	Question and Answer Session.

4.00 pm	Finish

I wish to attend the study visit to Barnfield Academy West on 12th November 2008

I enclose £10.00  	 Please invoice me     I am/am not a CILIP Member

Name:

Address:

Telephone:					Email:

Special dietary requirements:

I WOULD LIKE A LIFT FROM LEAGRAVE STATION - if possible (Y/N)
I AM ABLE TO OFFER A LIFT FROM LEAGRAVE STATION (Y/N)

Please return to: Ms. Linda Bukumunhe Bsc.(Hons), MA, MCLIP, Treasurer Schools Libraries Group
Luton Schools Library Service, Leagrave Library, Marsh Road, Luton, LU3 2NL
Tel: (01582) 598 065

Your Place Is Confirmed Upon Payment of Invoice.

IMPORTANT: Luton Cultural Services Trust routinely monitors the content of e-mail sent
and received by its e-mail systems, to ensure compliance with its policies and procedures.

E-mails that contain encrypted material, program files, are obscene, inflammatory,
criminal, offensive, in breach of copyright or contain a virus or threat to Trusts`s
computer systems may be intercepted and/or deleted.

Internet communications are not secure.
The Trust is not responsible for any changes made to the message after it has
been sent.

This message is intended only for the addressee. Any unauthorised copying or
distribution may be unlawful.

If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender at
Luton Cultural Services Trust HQ,
Luton Central Library,
St George's Street,
Luton, LU1 2NG,
tel: 01582 547418
or by using the reply option to this e-mail.
Then delete this message from your system.