Apologies for Cross Posting

Dear All,

I am pleased to announce that HLG are offering a bursary, sponsored by EBSCO, for a total of £1,500 for an HLG member to attend the next MLA conference in Honolulu, Hawaii on 15th – 20th May 2009.

Further information about the conference and how to apply can be found at http://www.cilip.org.uk/specialinterestgroups/bysubject/health

Please note that the closing date for applications is 28th November 2008.

Kind Regards,

Hélène Gorring

International Officer

HLG Committee

Tel: 0121 685 7449

Fax: 0121 685 7474

Email: helene.gorring@bsmhft.nhs.uk

This e-mail is confidential and legally privileged, if you are not the

intended recipient please accept our apologies. Please do not disclose,

copy or distribute information in this email, or take any action in reliance on its contents - to do so is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. Please inform us that this message has been delivered

incorrectly before deleting it.

Thank you for your co-operation.