**apologies for cross posting**

Places are still remaining on the following autumn courses:

JOURNAL DEVELOPMENT, 9 DECEMBER, OXFORD

This course examines development strategies for individual journals. By
providing a solid overview of the publishing world and considering current
and future market trends, it will enable delegates to position their journal
within this context. This course is aimed at managing editors/equivalent
editorial personnel with at least 2-3 years' experience of managing journals

'Course materials: excellent - my ALPSP folder collection keeps on growing.'
Marius Muller, CUP

'This course provides an excellent overview of journal development.'  Anne
Pichon, SCI

'This is probably one of the most useful courses I have done - excellent! I
started off with almost no ideas for journal development and now I feel
confident that I can come up with an action plan.'  Susan Molony, RCOG

http://www.alpsp.org/ngen_public/article.asp?id=
<http://www.alpsp.org/ngen_public/article.asp?id=&did=47&aid=1974&st=&oaid=-
1> &did=47&aid=1974&st=&oaid=-1

NEW COURSE: ACQUIRING AND SELLING PUBLISHING CONTENT, 28 NOVEMBER, London

This workshop will examine the issues, decisions and legal processes
involved in the acquisition and sale of content or publications and
demonstrate how to achieve these as successfully and smoothly as possible.
This workshop is designed for senior editorial/publishing managers or
directors and also managing directors involved in the process of buying or
selling content or publications or considering how to do so in future.

http://www.alpsp.org/ngen_public/article.asp?id=
<http://www.alpsp.org/ngen_public/article.asp?id=&did=47&aid=7641&st=&oaid=-
1> &did=47&aid=7641&st=&oaid=-1

FOR INFORMATION ON ALL COURSES: www.alpsp-training.org