From: For interlibrary-loan and document supply services. [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Christopher Beevers
Sent: 16 October 2008 10:27
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: EThOS status 13:00 15/10 (and the microform service) (fwd)

Hi Margaret/List members

We have had two "reapply via EThOS" responses to requests we thought we were getting under the wire on Friday. I phoned customer services to ask how about it, given the delay in EThOS, only to be told there was no way and we would just have to wait. I was not best pleased! These requests are required quite quickly so we are having to put our hopes in the awarding institutions being prepared to lend their paper copies. Is this the  experience generally ? Perhaps the British Thesis service could explain why they can't continue to supply us with microfilms as least in the interim until EThOS is up and running.

Cheers

Chris Beevers
Document Delivery Supervisor
University of Huddersfield