-----Original Message-----
From: For interlibrary-loan and document supply services.
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Marie Lancaster
Sent: 15 October 2008 15:39
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Adobe Digital Editions

Dear all,

Are there any other intsitutions who have started to experience printing

problems when using SED with ADE?

Staff have managed to install ADE and then when they receive their ILL's
they
select to print them and it prints out 1 page stating 'Error: typecheck'
then
lists Stack codes / commands.

Has anyone else encountered this and if so are there any work arounds to

solving this problem?

Thanks,

Marie

Marie Lancaster
Information Advisor - Document Delivery
Library Central Services Unit
University of Wales Institute, Cardiff

Click
https://www.mailcontrol.com/sr/wQw0zmjPoHdJTZGyOCrrhg==
lUE!w1trXiUrMoKLPOXgf03PcDY0etAPoqBj3G9C26e4g==  to report this email as
spam.