The best thing you can do is get a copy of Margaret Watson's book
'Building Your Portfolio: the CILIP guide' available from CILIP website.

 http://www.facetshop.co.uk/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=1&Product_Code=612-1&Category_Code=880

/Gill Kaye/

Senior Library Assistant

Illingworth Library
Sheffield Children's Hospital
Western Bank
Sheffield
S10 2TH

Tel No: 0114 27 17347
Fax No: 0114 27 17185

email: [log in to unmask] or for more general enquiries:

Website: www.illingworthlibrary.nhs.uk
<http://www.illingworthlibrary.nhs.uk>
/To access the databases, online books and full text journal articles
provided by the National Core Content, Yorkshire & the Humber Strategic
Health Authority and Sheffield Children's NHS Foundation Trust, login
using your Athens ID at http://www.library.nhs.uk
If you work for the NHS and don't have a current Athens Account instead
of entering your Athens ID,  you can register by clicking "Register for
Athens" under "login" at http://www.library.nhs.uk/