From: learning development in higher education network [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Christine Pickering
Sent: 06, October, 2008 10:48
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Teaching large groups

Likewise Phil Race has a great system of holding up one or two hands depending upon the level of agreement of the audience.

Interactivity in a tiered lecture theatre is always a challenge, so if the groups are so constrained I try and put in a 'talk to the person next to you' activity.

Neither are rocket science!

Chris

Student Development Officer
Skills@Library (formerly Skills Centre)