[log in to unmask] ha scritto:
> On Wed, 29 Oct 2008, Burke, S (Stephen) wrote:
>

>> LHC Computer Grid - Rollout
>>
>>> [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Maarten Litmaath
>>>
>> said:
>>
>>> Either something is not published correctly by those sites,
>>> or the WMS has a bug.  Looking into it...
>>>
>> At least for NAPOLI-ARGO I can't see anything wrong with the publishing
>>

> Both sites actually do have errors in what they publish.
>
> INFN-NAPOLI-ARGO publishes nonsense like this:

> dn: GlueSALocalID=ops,GlueSEUniqueID=argose01.na.infn.it,Mds-Vo-name=INFN-NAPO
>  LI-ARGO,o=grid
> objectClass: GlueSATop
> objectClass: GlueSA
> objectClass: GlueSAPolicy
> objectClass: GlueSAState
> objectClass: GlueSAAccessControlBase
> objectClass: GlueKey
> objectClass: GlueSchemaVersion
> GlueSAPath: /dpm/na.infn.it/home/ops
> GlueSALocalID: ops
> GlueSAName: unset
> GlueSATotalOnlineSize: 999999
> GlueSAUsedOnlineSize: 999999
> GlueSAFreeOnlineSize: 999999
> GlueSAReservedOnlineSize: 999999
> GlueSATotalNearlineSize: 999999
> GlueSAUsedNearlineSize: 999999
> GlueSAFreeNearlineSize: 999999
> GlueSAReservedNearlineSize: 999999
> GlueSARetentionPolicy: 999999
> GlueSAAccessLatency: 999999
> GlueSAExpirationMode: none
> GlueSACapability: none
> GlueSAPolicyFileLifeTime: permanent
> GlueSAPolicyFileLifeTime: permanent
> GlueSAStateAvailableSpace: 10690000000
> GlueSAStateUsedSpace: 0
> GlueSAAccessControlBaseRule: ops
> GlueSAAccessControlBaseRule: VO:ops
> GlueChunkKey: GlueSEUniqueID=argose01.na.infn.it
> GlueSchemaVersionMajor: 1
> GlueSchemaVersionMinor: 3
>
> The GlueSARetentionPolicy and GlueSAAccessLatency must not be numbers,
> and GlueSAPolicyFileLifeTime must not appear twice.
>
> INFN-PERUGIA publishes records like this:

> dn: GlueCESEBindGroupCEUniqueID=gridce.pg.infn.it:2119/jobmanager-lcgpbs-cert,
>  mds-vo-name=INFN-PERUGIA,o=grid
> objectClass: GlueGeneralTop
> objectClass: GlueCESEBindGroup
> objectClass: GlueSchemaVersion
> GlueCESEBindGroupCEUniqueID: gridce.pg.infn.it:2119/jobmanager-lcgpbs-cert
> GlueCESEBindGroupSEUniqueID: gridse.pg.infn.it
> GlueCESEBindGroupSEUniqueID: gridse3.pg.infn.it
> GlueSchemaVersionMajor: 1
> GlueSchemaVersionMinor: 2
>
> The trouble is that gridse3.pg.infn.it is not published.
>
> It could well be that the WMS needs the close SEs to be published correctly.
> Obviously that would be a bug, but both sites should fix what they publish
> in any case.  Then we can see if it makes a difference.
> I will involve the WMS developers.

Hi Maarten,
thanks for your probe, but looking the information published by our DPM,
they seem similar to Napoli-Argo ones:

# ops, gridit-se-01.cnaf.infn.it, resource, grid
dn:
GlueSALocalID=ops,GlueSEUniqueID=gridit-se-01.cnaf.infn.it,Mds-Vo-name=res
 ource,o=grid
objectClass: GlueSATop
objectClass: GlueSA
objectClass: GlueSAPolicy
objectClass: GlueSAState
objectClass: GlueSAAccessControlBase
objectClass: GlueKey
objectClass: GlueSchemaVersion
GlueSAPath: /dpm/cnaf.infn.it/home/ops
GlueSALocalID: ops
GlueSAName: unset
GlueSATotalOnlineSize: 999999
GlueSAUsedOnlineSize: 999999
GlueSAFreeOnlineSize: 999999
GlueSAReservedOnlineSize: 999999
GlueSATotalNearlineSize: 999999
GlueSAUsedNearlineSize: 999999
GlueSAFreeNearlineSize: 999999
GlueSAReservedNearlineSize: 999999
GlueSARetentionPolicy: 999999
GlueSAAccessLatency: 999999
GlueSAExpirationMode: none
GlueSACapability: none
GlueSAPolicyFileLifeTime: permanent
GlueSAPolicyFileLifeTime: permanent
GlueSAStateAvailableSpace: 87210000
GlueSAStateUsedSpace: 1720
GlueSAAccessControlBaseRule: ops
GlueSAAccessControlBaseRule: VO:ops
GlueChunkKey: GlueSEUniqueID=gridit-se-01.cnaf.infn.it
GlueSchemaVersionMajor: 1
GlueSchemaVersionMinor: 3

and our site does the list-match (I've migrated the dpm to sl4 last
week);look also the dpm ce1.egee.unile.it installed two days ago.

Instead, for INFN-PERUGIA, the real close-SE is gridse.pg.infn.it, and
in the past, when gridse3 was missing as now, there were not problems
(if I remember well)

Best Regards,
Alessandro

--