On 22 Oct 2008, at 14:23, Alessandro Paolini wrote:

Derek Ross ha scritto:
[log in to unmask]" type="cite">On 22 Oct 2008, at 13:21, Alessandro Paolini wrote:
[log in to unmask]" type="cite">
Hi Jeff,
but did someone try this solution? does it work? I have not understand if this "/atlas/*" is a desiderata, or if it is already implemented in yaim

HI,

Yes, the problem I was trying to fix was on the WMS. So it definitely works for the WMS.

Derek Ross
Hi Derek,
just to be sure, you've implemented the standard "/atlas/it":::: or the innovative "/atlas/*"  ?

The /atlas/* , but only as a hack directly into the map files, I've not added it to the yaim config for the WMSes at RAL-LCG2 yet.

Derek