One of the many benefits OpenAthens subscribers receive is a
professionally run and ITIL compliant support operation that is
answerable to subscribers. Eduserv is best placed to respond to any
question concerning OpenAthens and we would encourage you to ask us
directly:

For technical matters, including the use of any of the OpenAthens
functions, you can contact the Athens service desk either via the web
interface (https://support.eduserv.org.uk/athens) or by email
([log in to unmask]). Logging calls on the web interface allows
you to track progress and interaction with the technical support team.

Non-technical matters, such as licensing etc, can be addressed to

We are planning enhancements to peer discussion within our interfaces
however if the feeling amongst our customers is that they need a
discussion list or forum now, then the [log in to unmask] list would
be more appropriate at the moment; despite Eduserv being a
non-commercial provider of Shibboleth IdP services to the majority of UK
federation members, we have unfortunately not been allowed to join the
JISC-SHIBBOLETH-LIBRARIES list. Any change to that would have to be
requested by the membership of that list.

Andy

AJ Anderson
Eduserv Help: Team Leader

Eduserv