Hello all,

Firstly thank you to all that expressed an interest in the MrCute 2 Moodle
repository system.

We have been busy programming this last month or so and now have
something we would like to show everyone. As you may be aware, the original
MrCute was all contained within one Moodle module, and from there you were
able to do everything you wanted. Based on feedback it was suggested that
this made it complicated for the average user (feedback mainly from
teachers/library staff), so we decided to break MrCute 2 into two modules,
one for finding content from the repository and the other to upload/add to the
repository.

We are proud to say we now have a working demonstration of the ‘find
materials’ module and within our institution initial feedback has been positive.
We would like to invite you to take a look at this demonstration. Please go to
http://www.learningobjectivity.com/mrcute

The visitor test area site needs an enrolment key, so if you are interested
please email for details

Kind regards and I look forward to your comments

Helen Brady