Hey folks,

As part of RSP's ongoing technical support programme we were thinking it
might be good to generate some short guides on getting the most out of
your repository software.

To this end, I'm soliciting your input and asking:

* what are the features you feel are missing from your repository
software solution?
* were missing but you developed the software to fill the gap?
* are supported by the software but you cannot work out how to get them
to work?

So, if you feel inclined, please send me your *top three features* -
answering any of the above questions. It would be marvelous if you could
give a short explanation of the sort of functionality you are after and
if you have addressed it, how.

I'm really after things that are discrete units of functionality that we
can attempt to address - for example: "The ability to generate a
publications page for an academic" rather than "support for SWAP", which
is a bigger problem than I think we can manage here! :-) (That said, if
"support for SWAP" *is* your number one thing then definitely let us know).

Please send replies to me directly at:

rather than the list and I'll summarise after.

Looking forward to hearing from you,

Peter Cliff
Research Officer (Repositories) || RSP Technical Support
UKOLN, University of Bath, BATH, BA2 7AY
www.ukoln.ac.uk || www.rsp.ac.uk