Opportunities

Hello All

Apologies for the scrambled previous posting

I have 3 vacancies offering very attractive packages which can be flexed to suit a wide range of seniority of candidate.  All are in the SE of England although two of them can be field based within the UK.  All three jobs are involved in HEOR, P&R & MA.

Call me or e mail me to discuss and explore whether one might be right for you.

Please contact Peter Fortune at Eames.Jones.Judge.Hawkings, 29 High Street, Welwyn, Herts AL6 9EE.  Telephone: +44 [0]1438 840984 or email your CV.

Please reply to me not to the mailbase

Regards

Peter Fortune

Eames Jones Judge Hawkings