CPD Course: The Stratigraphy and Engineering Geology of Dublin Soils

Dear All,

I attach the flyer (as Word and pdf documents) for the second CPD course we are running on the Soils of Dublin. Much work on the transport infrastructure of Dublin is planned in the near future, and a good understanding of the ground conditions will be imperative to the successful undertaking of these works. If you would like to attend, please respond as soon as possible, as we are expecting many companies to be interested in attending the course, which was a sell-out last year.  If you know of someone else who would interested in attending, please would you pass this flyer onto them.

Best regards,

Jackie Skipper.

Dr. Jacqueline Skipper,

Senior Geologist,

Geotechnical Consulting Group Ltd.

52a Cromwell Road

South Kensington

London SW7 5BE

Tel: +44 (0)207 590 6377

Fax: +44 (0)207 244 1208

E-mail: [log in to unmask]

Geotechnical Consulting Group Ltd is a company registered in England No.1606339 whose registered address is as above.

Geotechnical Consulting Group Ltd is a company registered in England No 1606339 and whose registered office is 52A Cromwell Road, London SW7 5BE.