Apologies for multiple postings.

We have funding in the Department of Geology & Geological Engineering at
the Colorado School of Mines, for a graduate student to do research in
metamorphic petrology, starting in Spring semester 2009.  A number of
project possibilities are available, encompassing the fields of
petrology, geochemistry, metamorphism of ore deposits, and behaviour of
dateable accessory minerals in metamorphic and hydrothermal
environments. Projects can be tailored to individual interests and
strengths.

Interested students can contact me by email or phone.

The deadline for applications for the Spring semester is November 1.

Dr Nigel Kelly
Assistant Professor - Metamorphic Petrology
Department of Geology and Geological Engineering
Colorado School of Mines
1516 Illinois Street
Golden, CO, 80401
U.S.A