Dear all,

Join us in Oxford for our next text training day. Do please pass this on to
any colleagues who might be interested, or get in touch if you'd like
information about booking a course specifically for your team.

TextWorkshop training day
10.30am-4.30pm Wednesday 12th November
at Oxford University Museum of Natural History (Winner of the Guardian
Family Friendly Museum Award 2007)

Cost £150.00 including light lunch

Do you want to write really engaging text for your exhibitions and
galleries? Wish text-writing was more inspiration and less perspiration?
Feel you'd like a grounding in best practice?

TextWorkshop will help you bring your text to life. With new ways to make
objects speak, weave stories and deliver powerful messages, these intensive
training days will equip you to experiment, discover and learn.

Join writer Dea Birkett and museum professional Rebecca Mileham for a
TextWorkshop training course that will challenge and inspire you – as well
as your audiences. Practical and interactive, the full-day programme covers
top tips that can quickly make your text more accessible, appealing and
effective at getting your message across.

We are delighted that the TextWorkshop is being hosted by the Oxford
University Museum of Natural History. TextWorkshop participants will have
the opportunity to tour the museum.

For further details of TextWorkshop, please go to www.textworkshop.co.uk

Or phone Rebecca at 01295 268328
Or Dea at 0207 735 5261