I have aligned all of our subjects' T1 images to the AC-PC line using AFNI
after de-obliquing the images. Then if you deoblique the DWI and apply the
AC-PC alignment (from the T1 header) you get a really good alignment of the
DWI to the T1 (in AC-PC alignment)- and also after reorientation. So now I
have these aligned images (in AFNI format), but now the bvecs files need to
be adjusted to match (deobliqued and orientaiton corrected). I don't know
how to apply, or in what order, or how to verify that I have done it
correctly these transformations. Any suggestions?  The point is to keep the
images in this alignment, but then do all of the DWI processing in FSL.

Thanks!