Invwarp-error-message

Hello,

I ran FNIRT and got my t1w weight image registered to MNI space. I checked with the output from FNIRT and the registration is good. When i wanted to calculate invwarp i encountered the following error
"terminate called after throwing an instance of 'std::bad_alloc'
  what():  St9bad_alloc
Abort"

I am giving below information regarding how i used these commands

FNIRT --ref=MNI --in=my_T1W --aff=from_flirt --iout=My_T1W_to_MNI_space --cout=T1w_to_MNI_space_nonlinwarp

i also checked for FNIRT result and they are good, now when i wanted to calculate invwarp

invwarp --ref=my_T1W --warp=T1w_to_MNI_space_nonlinwarp --out=MNI_to_my_t1w_space_inversewarp

when i ran the above command i encountered the following error message

  "terminate called after throwing an instance of 'std::bad_alloc'
  what():  St9bad_alloc
Abort"

Could anyone please help me with this.

Thanks in advance.

venkateswaran

Cleveland Clinic is ranked one of the top hospitals in America by U.S. News & World Report (2008). Visit us online at http://www.clevelandclinic.org for a complete listing of our services, staff and locations. Confidentiality Note: This message is intended for use only by the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or the employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please contact the sender immediately and destroy the material in its entirety, whether electronic or hard copy. Thank you.