Hi,

Hard to quantify to be sure on this - but I would have thought that a
well-spaced set of 21 directions should not make too much difference
if the exact locations of the bvecs are changed a little between
different acquisitions - Tim or Saad can comment further if they
disagree.

Cheers.

On 9 Oct 2008, at 15:28, Jenifer Juranek wrote:

> Thanks, Steve.
> Could you help me understand "reasonably large"?
> Data has 21 directions (and a single b0).
> Reasonable to pool data across bvec variants?
> Interested in both quantitative metrics (FA, MD) and probabilistic
> tractography (in case definition of reasonably large varies by
> objective).
>
> Jenifer

+44 (0) 1865 222726  (fax 222717)