Hi Again,

Yes, you can script up the calls that ApplyXFM makes to fslcreatehd
and flirt.
Just look at the terminal window that you start the GUI from.  It
shows you
these commands (separated by a semicolon).  These are the only two
commands you need to run to do the same thing, and in fslcreatehd you
just need to modify the number of voxels and voxel size, which are
easily
identified from this output or from the help for fslcreatehd.

All the best,
	Mark