Hi,

As it says in the FEAT manual:
   "The first number in each triplet is the onset (in seconds) of the
period, the second number is the duration (in seconds) of the period,
and the third number is the value of the input during that period."

That is, the numbers must be in seconds, not milliseconds, but you can
use as many
decimal places as you like (e.g. 1.245) although very small time
differences don't make
a big difference in FMRI due to the haemodynamic response function
(HRF).

All the best,
	Mark