HiYael

2008/10/28 Yael Shani <[log in to unmask]>
Hi Eugene
Thank you for your reply.
I think I wasn't very clear in my second question: What am I supposed to write in the scond column? Should I write the time until the screen changes?
I would say the time until the button is pressed.  But it really depends on the task and the expected responses that you are trying to model. Do you expect the stimulus associated activity to continue after the button press?  You do also want to model, probably with a separate ev,  the activity associated with the pressing of the button.
Eugene

In addition. I just want to make sure I understand what to write in the first column- I need to write the onset time from the beginning of the Run, and not the time between 2 different events. Did I get this right?
Yes, that's right.

Many Thanks
Yael