From: FSL - FMRIB's Software Library [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf
Of Michael Hanke
Sent: Friday, October 24, 2008 9:28 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [FSL] ATTN: Debian/Ubuntu users should upgrade libnifti1 package

Hi,

the Debian/Ubuntu package of FSL 4.1.1 does not prevent the use of ANALYZE
images. As FSL 4.1 does _not_ support ANALYZE anymore, this leads to
unexpected/erroneous behavior when nevertheless done. Users of the package
should update their machines to the latest version of the 'libnifti1'
package (1.1.0-2).

Please note, that updates to the FSL packages itself are not required at
the moment -- although a package update is currently work in progress and
will be available soon (and announced here).

Thanks,

Michael

--
GPG key:  1024D/3144BE0F Michael Hanke